Christmas Party Ready

Sunday, December 03, 2017



It's the most wonderful time of the year!


We are officially in December and party season is upon us! 

As my weekends are getting more and more filled up with work parties, catch-up dinners, festive drinks, I am finding it harder and harder to resist buying all of the shiny, glittery dresses that are all over the high street right now...I can't be the only one right?!

For this week's post, I wanted to show you what I have decided to wear to my work Christmas party this year.

I wasn't actively looking for anything new for the occasion, and often I end up wearing something already in my wardrobe but I had to share this look, partly because it was what started my new obsession - wrap dresses FYI.

I was casually browsing the Zara website when I stumbled across this beauty.


I originally loved it because I thought it would be great to wear as a long duster jacket with jeans. I also loved the green colour and the print. It was called a 'velvet wrap dress' on the website which also prompted me to buy, but honestly, my only intention was to wear this as a jacket.

The dress arrived and as soon as I tried it on, I knew it was a winner. The colours, the print, the wrap-style, I was loving everything.

Okay and the best thing? It was only £30!!!!! 

You know when you try something on, you just think "yes this would be perfect for this event"? I had one of those moments.

I paired the dress with some Zara sock boots and some simple gold hoops, it didn't need much in the way of accessories.

I am super happy with this purchase and believe me, this dress will be worn many times more, as a dress, as a jacket with jeans, layered under a roll neck jumper....I can't wait!

What are you guys wearing over the festive season? Do you buy anything special? 

I would love to know!

Be sure to check out my Instagram @thestylecount where I'll be sharing more of my outfits as always!









You Might Also Like

0 comments